Hello and Welcome to my Friday segment “Your Weekend read”. I am very excited to get this started!
What is Your Weekend Read?! It’s a compilation of links from my favorite stories, cool new blogs, inspiring articles…just everything awesome that I’ve discovered whilst browsing the net through out my week.
So grab a cup of tea, sit back in a comfy chair and enjoy your Weekend Read!
- This is one for all you shoe lovers out there: A round-up of the best shoe closets out there.
- Here’s a list of 30 things to start doing for yourself
- I just love what these girls wear to work at Alice + Olivia!
- I discovered this blog by Jazzi McGilbert today. This post is so cool, it’s the easiest DIY ever!
- If you are very petite (like myself) then you will love Extra Petite! It’s full of DIY’s and advice on dressing a smaller frame.
- I am in LOVE with Pretty Shiny Sparkly! The name itself makes me happy hehe. Not to mention the fact that she has written really helpful articles on fashion blogging.
Have you discovered an awesome blog recently or come across an inspiring article which you think we would love to read? Please do share them with me so I can add them to this segment. Send your links to me via my contact form.
I can’t wait to hear from you all!