Hello there beautiful people 🙂
Today I bring you a makeup tutorial inspired by St Patricks Day!! This is the first time I have ever created a st pattys day makeup look. I love the look I created and I hope you all do too!!
- Morgan Annie face primer.
- Morgan Annie mineral foundation in Light/Medium.
- Zuii blush in Melon.
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly: To prime my eyes.
- CS 88 Colour Palette: Yellow for inner corners, Lime green for middle of lids, Dark green for outer V & crease, Black to darken crease.
- MAC pigment in Gold: Placed in inner corners over the yellow.
- MAC pigment in Vanilla: Used to highlight my brow bone and to blend the dark green.
- Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner in Blackest Black.
- Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner in Black.
- Morgan Annie mascara in Black.
- Inika eyeliner pencil –
- Barry M kohl pencil in white.
- Avon lipstick in Auburn Awe…used this again for the last two pics.
Have a happy and safe St Patrick’s Day!!