Hello all 🙂
How are you all? It is a glorious night here in ol’ Perth…I am reclining on my couch typing away a gentle breeze and sounds of the neighbours clearing their dishes comes through the open door ha ha. All I need is to turn my gypsy music on but I can’t really be bothered shifting off this lounge, I’ll listen to dishes being washed for a bit longer 😛
Well finally I am making myself sit down and choose which photos from my recent *very french inspired* photo shoot with Belinda to post…I haven’t been bothered to do this yet as I have to resize every photo I choose and then upload, it takes a while as I’m sure you can imagine. Anywhoo I have time to myself tonight so this is how I shall spend my night 🙂
Be warned this is gonna be a photo heavy post!
All eyes on the boots…ahhh I am in love with these Matiko boots. Thank you Gala Darling for this outfit post which made me immediately want to buy them hehe.
This is where the title of this post comes in 😉
How are we going? hehe can’t say I didn’t warn you about this being photo heavy! Only a few more to 😛
And no of course we didn’t forget to take a couple of makeup shots! 🙂
- Morgan Annie Mineral Foundation in Light/Medium.
- Zuii Flora Organic Blush in Melon.
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Red Head.
- *Primer/Base* MAC Paint Pot in Painterly.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Black.
- *water line* Barry M Kohl Pencil in White.
- Inika Mineral Mascara in Black.
- *With the white dress* – I filled in my lips with a black eyeliner pencil then added Morgan Annie Lipstick in Red Passion over the top.
- *Second outfit* – Morgan Annie Lipstick in Red Passion
One last thing before I finish this post: I REALLY want to do my first give away so please help me reach 100 followers on my blog! We are 87 strong, only 13 followers to go!! AND just 41 “likes” to go on my Facebook page. Keep sharing!! hehe 🙂
Tell me what you think of the pics! My blog and I love comments 😀
Much love to you all,
Love Chloe xx