Uncategorized

A few makeup inspirations

I thought I would share some of my favourite makeup photos. These are all photos that really excite and inspire me. I will be trying out some of these looks over the coming weeks πŸ™‚
I will reference and link the blogs from where I found these photos.
Pigments and Palettes Makeup by Meredith Jessica

Another one from Pigments and Palettes

This photo is from The beautiful life of the girl next door

A beautiful yellow inspired makeup look by GlitterGirlC

Gorgeous! Again from Pigments and Palettes

If you guys have a particular favourite that you would like me to replicate please leave a comment on here or on my Facebook and the most popular one I’ll do first πŸ˜€

Previous Story
Next Story

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

Michelle Teixeira
    April 17, 2012 at 1:28 pm

I am definitely fond of the last photo with the aqua, orange and brown. I can’t stop staring at it. But, they are all vivid and well executed. I vote for the bottom look.

Meredith Jessica
    April 17, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Wow!!! Just started following your blog like 10 minutes ago. What an honor to have so many featured looks here! Thank you I would love to see your recreations of any of these looks but I’m always especially curious to see others takes on my looks. I’d love to see you do the last one.

Sonja and Cecile are majorly talented too. Happy to see their talent being recognized!

xo, Meredith Jessica

Cecilie Alstad Olsen
      April 17, 2012 at 4:20 pm

You’re the sweetest, Meredith! Thank you! <3 I would also like to see a recreation of the last look… Gorgeous! πŸ˜€

Ariga
    April 17, 2012 at 3:17 pm

omG..all of them are amazing !!!Β  but the first one is my favorite xoxo

abrushwithcolour
      April 17, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Β The first is my favourite also…I’m looking forward to re creating that look! xx

Cecilie Alstad Olsen
    April 17, 2012 at 4:17 pm

πŸ˜€ I’m SO happy and flattered that you like my look!!! Thank you super much for sharing it! <3 I can't wait to see you recreating some of these! I can understand that you love Meredith and Sonja's looks! They are always an inspiration to me too! πŸ˜€Β

xoxo Cecilie

Belinda Radalj
    April 17, 2012 at 8:46 pm

I would love to see you do the yellow and pink look (the first pic). That makeup is amazing! Actually, all of them are. Β My second fave is the last look. Love that green/blue colour!

Deborah Warnock
    April 17, 2012 at 10:08 pm

I love 2,3 and 5! Though all stunning and would love to see them recreated πŸ™‚

Saskia Ingrid
    April 18, 2012 at 11:40 pm

The yellow and orange one! I love it πŸ™‚ Surprised myself with the fact it was my favourite actually, I think it’s the contrast between the black and yellow and the way it makes the blue in the eyes stand out that makes me love it πŸ™‚ xx