>Good morning! It is 1.17am here in WA, yes AM. haha. I wasn’t very sleepy so thought I might as well finish this article so I can post it now.
Yay! Tutorial time (awesome)!! It would be way more exciting if I could actually film tutorials. I have “buy video camera” on my list of things to buy… I am so looking forward to being able to film my first ever makeup tutorial!! But for now, photo tutorials it is.
The Classic Smokey Eye Continue reading for the tutorial!!…
1. Prime eyes with your favorite primer then line your top lid with a smudgy eye pencil.
2. Using a small stiff brush, blend the eyeliner up into the crease and across lid. Don’t go right into the inner corners of the eye…we are saving that space for another colour.
3. Line your upper and lower waterline with the same black pencil…also line the lower lashline (just half way from outside to middle) Smudge the liner on the lashline.
4. You can put any color that you want in the crease! I used a rose pink (#151 from Nvey Mineral Makeup). Blend your chosen color into the crease, blend until there are no harsh lines between pink and black.
5. Blend a white/off white shimmer shadow in the inner corners and lower lashline. Blend upwards a little too. (I don’t have a really pigmented white eyeshadow so I used a white eyeliner as the base then put white shadow over the top) Highlight the brow bone with the same shimmery white shadow. Blend baby!
6. Make sure your shadows are well blended but but be careful of mixing too much black into the white!..then add a couple coats of mascara and some false lashes (optional). There you go: a classic smokey eye in 6 steps 🙂
Product list (In order of application)Face:Morgan Annie face primer.Nude by Nature liquid foundation (LIGHT) around the eyes only…reason for this is that I don’t like to use the mineral foundations under my eyes, it can look a bit too dry.Morgan Annie mineral foundation (LIGHT/MEDIUM)Zuii blush (MELON…Love it!)
Eyes:Inika eye pencil (BLACK CAVIAR)Eluysion mineral eye shadow (SMOKIN)Nvey eyeshadow (#151)Barry M eye pencil (WHITE)MAC pigment (VANILLA)Eyelure false lashes in dramatic evening.Morgan Annie mascara (BLACK)Lips:Avon lipstick…I can’t remember the name now.
That is all I have for this post so I shall sign off now.
Much loveChloe xoxo