>My LOYD=Look Of Yesterday. I applied for a job at one of the clothes stores in town yesterday so I wanted to dress up especially since the store is quite classy and a touch on the expensive side 🙂 And well..I don’t need much of a reason to dress up and do my makeup 😛
So here is what I used:
- An english brand mousse foundation that I got on special for $6.45 :O in Ivory
- Australis no name blush.
- MAC paint pot – Painterly.
- Australis no name eyeshadow – Goldie color on the lid.
- MAC pigment – Gold on the lid.
- MAC pigment – Chocolate Brown in the crease and under bottom lashes.
- MAC pigment – Vanilla as a highlight.
- Face of Australia eye pencil – Black on the water line.
- Avon lipliner – Fire engine red (I think)
- Cover girl lipstick – Red, not sure what it’s actually called.
- Red Earth mascara – Purple (I don’t have black at the moment).
Comments and CC welcome 🙂