This was meant to be a photo tutorial but I could not take good photos last night so I decided I’ll just take some pics at the end and I will create this look again for a video tutorial 🙂
Speaking of tutorials I have to apologise for not bringing out a video last week! It was my goal to bring out a video once a week but I just have not made the time to sit down and start editing this Taylor Swift video. So I’m sorry about that. I shall edit it this week 🙂
What did I use?
- Morgan Annie Mineral Foundation in Light/Medium.
- Peach blush from coastal scent blush palette.
- Barry M Natural Dazzle Matte bronzing powder for contouring.
- Barry M Kohl pencil in White on the lid and water line.
- CS 88 Warm palette White over the top of the liner.
- CS 88 Warm Palette Black in the crease and upper lash line.
- Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid liner in black over the upper lash line and to draw on the bottom lashes
- Inika eye liner pencil in black over the the shadow in the crease.
- Inika mineral eye shadow in Smokin on the lower lash line.
- Elusyion lipstick in Blush.
And that’s it! This is a very monochromatic look, just black and white. It is a fun look and I am going to practice it so I can get the crease line a lot neater and the drawn on lashes more even.
If you like this look please share it with your friends!!