Today I bring you a look that uses one of my most favourite shades ever – CRANBERRY. I ended up using a whole bunch of colours but that’s because I get excited and want to use all the colours I own haha.
I was so excited to film this tutorial as I haven’t done a cranberry look on my channel which is cray cray considering how much I adore this shade!
I also wanted to see if I could do a whole makeup look using my oval brushes that were sent to me from Simple Glam Girls. I have used the brushes for foundation but never eyeshadow – so you get to see how I go using them in this video. I get excited and want to use all the colours I own haha.
I hope you enjoy!!
● Australis Liquid Elixir Foundation
● NYX HD Concealer – Porcelain
● Australis Fresh & Flawless – Natural
● Smitten Hollywood Eyes Brow Pen
● Maybelline Brow Drama Gel – Clear
● Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
● Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
● The Balm – Marylou
● MakeupGeek Eyeshaodows – Peach Smoothie, Frappe, Cocoa Bear, Bitten, Curtain Call, Early Bird & Shimma Shimma
● ModelRock Lashes – Burlesque Bomb
● NYX Lingerie – Exotic
● Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
● Simple Glam Girls Oval Brushes
(Use CHLOEJOY for 20% off their brushes!)
Love Chloe xx