I LOVE this pink themed makeup look I created the other day while I was house sitting for a friend. Who else whips out their makeup bag when they’re bored and home alone? *hands up* anyone? or is it just me? haha. I mean, if you’re going to spend the entire day (and probably night) netflix-ing like a champ then you should be glammed up, right?
I haven’t done a pink look in oh so long so I grabbed my ABH modern renaissance palette and went to town. I hope you enjoy what I came up with – oh and I know it’s a little long but I was in a chatty mood! I promise you’ll have a little laugh when I get scared by a noise (hey! it’s scary being all alone in the countryside after you’ve just watched a horror movie set in the woods!)….
● Arbonne Foundation – Buff
● NYX HD Concealer – Yellow + Porcelain
● Australis Fresh & Flawless – Natural
● Arbonne Blush – Dusty Rose + Ballet
● ABH x Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit – Kitty Kat + Forever Young
● Maybelline Brow Drama Gel – Clear
● Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
● ABH Modern Renaissance – Buon Fresco, Love Letter + Primavera
● Limecrime Diamond Crusher – Lit
● NYX Jumbo Pencil – Milk
● ModelRock Lashes – 747M
● Limecrime Velvetine – Prairie
● Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Love Chloe xx